C.W. Argue Research Wing

From Archives and Special Collections
Jump to: navigation, search
Building Name: C. W. Argue Research Wing
A sketch of the future C. W. Argue Research Wing, 1967. Accession 2004.31; Item 35(3), File 2. Drawing by Larson & Larson.

Other Names: Unknown

Civic Address: 10 Bailey Dr.

Sod Turning: 15 May 1969

Cornerstone Laying:

Opened for Use:

Official Opening: 17 October 1973

Architect: Larson and Larson (?)

Named for: Charles William Argue, Professor of Biology, Head of the Department of Biology (1930-1968) and Dean of Science (1946-1969).

Renovations/changes/additions: Unknown

Notes: The C. W. Argue Research Wing is an addition to Bailey Hall.

Source(s):

  • UA Case 123; Section 3, Box 1; C.W. Argue Wing.


© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014