Stephen Michael Sloan
Nicknames/Other names: None
- Bachelor of Arts; University of Toronto Mississauga (Erindale College at the time), 1977
- Master of Library and Information Science, Western University (Universsity of Western Ontario), 1979
Dates Employed: 1988 - 2016 (projected at time of writing)
- Librarian in the Engineering Library 1988-1990
- Librarian in the Harriet Irving Library 1990 - 2011
- Head Librarian, Science and Forestry Library, 2011 - present
- Head Librarian, Engineering and Computer Science Library, 2013 - present
- University Webmaster, 1993 - 1997
Activities/Contributions: Stephen Sloan founded the UNB Web service in 1993. It is believed to be the first such installation at a University in Canada. He also acted as a technical consultant for the online and printed Passamaquoddy - Maliseet Dictionary.
Notes: .Mr. Sloan's projected retirement date is June 30, 2016.