Stephen M. Dixon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Engineering - University of Dublin, Trinity College
Dates Employed: 1892 - 1901
Department: Civil Engineering
- Professor of Civil Engineering (1892 - 1901)
Activities/Contributions: Professor Dixon was very active in the establishment of the Engineering Building in 1900. Involved with the Glee Club.
- Delivered the Address in Praise of Founders at Encaenia 1894 and Encaenia 1901.
- University Monthly, vol. 12, no. 1, October 1892, p. 6.
- University Monthly, vol. 21, no. 1, May 1901, p. 16.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014