Sir James Dunn Residence

From UNB Archives and Special Collections
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Building Name: Sir James Dunn Residence

Other Names: Unknown

Civic Address: 100 Tucker Park Road, Saint John

Sod Turning: 29 May 1992

Cornerstone Laying: Unknown

Opened for Use: April 1993

Official Opening: 15 October 1993 by UNB Chancellor Fredrick Eaton

Architect: MMC Architects Ltd.

Named for: Sir James Dunn (1874-1956), lawyer, businessman, and philanthropist

Renovations/changes/additions: Unknown

Notes: The Sir James Dunn Residence was the first on-site residence built on the UNBSJ campus, with accommodations for up to 71 students. It is connected via tunnel to the Thomas J. Condon Student Centre.


  • UA Case 180; Section 4; File 13.

© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014