Murdoch Stewart MacDonald
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Arts (1900) - Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Master of Arts (1901) - Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- PhD (1904) - Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
Dates Employed: 1904 - 1908
Department: Philosophy & Economics
- Professor of Philosophy & Economics (1904 - 1908)
- Died in May 1936 in Boston.
- University Monthly, vol. 24, no. 1, November 1904, p. 23.
- UA Case 77.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014