Jump to navigation Jump to search
- First class honours in Philosophy (1891) - Edinburgh University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- PhD in Economics (1897) - Edinburgh University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- PhD in Economics (1897) - Berlin University, Germany
Dates Employed: 1892 - 1904
Department: Philosophy and Economics
- Professor of Mental and Moral Philosophy and Political Economy (1892 - )
- Professor of Economics/Philosophy ( - 1904)
- University Librarian (1896 - )
- University Monthly, vol. 12, no. 1, October 1892, p. 6.
- University Monthly, vol. 23, no. 8, May 1904, p. 242.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014