Francis Philibert Rivet
Dates Employed: 1872 - 1885
Department: Modern Languages
- Professor of French
- Chair of French Language and Literature
- Honorary President of Literary and Debating Society
- University Librarian
Rivet also taught french in the high school in Fredericton. After leaving the university Rivet practiced law in Lowell, MA until his death on 3 January 1908
- University Monthly, vol. 27, no. 3, January 1908, p. 88.
- University Monthly, vol. 5 no. 1, October 1885, p. 3.
- Daniel F. Johnson's New Brunswick Newspaper Vital Statistics, vol, 32 no. 1920.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014