Claude Stonecliffe McGinnis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Science (1906) - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA
- PhD (1911) - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Years Employed: 1911 - 1920
Department: Physics & Electrical Engineering
- Professor of Physics & Electrical Engineering (1911 - 1918)
- Dean of Applied Science (1919 - 1920)
- One year leave of absence due to ill health (1916 - 1917)
- Delivered the Address in Praise of Founders at Encaenia, 1918.
- Left UNB to take a professorship of Physics at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
- University Monthly, vol. 31, no. 1, October 1911, p. 35.
- The Daily Mail, 17 May 1917, p. 8.
- The Daily Mail, 18 May 1919, p. 1.
- The Daily Mail, 18 May 1920, p. 8.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014