Charles Macdonald Carson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Arts (1898) - Toronto University, Toronto, ON, Canada
- PhD in Chemistry (1906) - University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Dates Employed: 1907 - 1913
- Professor of Chemistry
- Dean of Engineering
- Delivered the Address in Praise of Founders at Encaenia, 1912.
- Resigned from UNB to accept a position on the faculty of the Michigan College of Mines. A larger salary, of $1000 or more annually, was said to be the inducement for the move.
- University Monthly, vol. 27, no. 1, November 1907, p. 18.
- University Monthly, vol. 32, no. 8, June 1913, p. 347.
- The Daily Gleaner, 20 June 1913.
- UA Case 77.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014