Albert Foster Baird
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (1914) - University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Master of Science (1917) - University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB, Canada
Dates Employed: 1916 - 1951
- Professor of Physics and Electrical Engineering (1916 - 1928)
- Professor of Electrical Engineering (1928 - )
- Dean of Applied Science
- Acting President (1947 - 1948)
Activities/Contributions: During the Second World War, Baird was the chief instructor for navy and air force radar technicians.
- Montague, Susan. A Pictoral History of the University of New Brunswick. University of New Brunswick, 1992, p. 146.
- "Dr. Baird retires, Prof. Fleiger resigns; Dineen promoted." Alumni News 5.3 (June 1951): 3.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014