Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Science - University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Scotland
Years Employed: 1913 - 1931
- Professor of Chemistry (1913 - 1931)
- Founder and Commanding Officer of the University Contingent of the Officers Training Corps.
- Founder the Rifle Club at UNB.
- One of the leaders in organizing the Fredericton Golf Club and acted as Secretary and later President of the club.
- Leading member of the St. Andrew's Society.
- Delivered the Address in Praise of Founders at Encaenia, 1919.
- University Monthly, vol. 33, no. 1, October 1913, p. 3-4.
- UA Case 77.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014