Sir James Dunn Residence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Building Name: Sir James Dunn Residence
Other Names: Unknown
Civic Address: 100 Tucker Park Road, Saint John
Sod Turning: 29 May 1992
Cornerstone Laying: Unknown
Opened for Use: April 1993
Official Opening: 15 October 1993 by UNB Chancellor Fredrick Eaton
Architect: MMC Architects Ltd.
Named for: Sir James Dunn (1874-1956), lawyer, businessman, and philanthropist
Notes: The Sir James Dunn Residence was the first on-site residence built on the UNBSJ campus, with accommodations for up to 71 students. It is connected via tunnel to the Thomas J. Condon Student Centre.
- UA Case 180; Section 4; File 13.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014