Leonard Campbell Smith
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bachelor of Arts (1942) - King's College, University of Durham, Durham, England
- Master of Arts (1948) - King's College, University of Durham, Durham, England
- Ph.D. (1957) - University of Liverpool, Liverpool, England
- Professor Emeritus (1987)
- Received the Allan P. Stuart Award for Excellence in Teaching (1975)
Dates employed: 1957-1984
- Professor of Classics, 1957-1969
- Chair of Classics and Ancient History, 1969-1983
- Retired in May 1984.
- Died on 7 January 1988 in Fredericton.
- UA Case 77