Ira MacIntosh Beattie
Nicknames/Other names: Ira M. Beattie
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (1944) - UNB
- Master of Science - Stanford University
Dates Employed: 1945 - 1984
Department: Civil Engineering
Department Head, Faculty of Engineering
- Professor of Civil Engineering
Began the Ira Beattie Discretionary Fund in Civil Engineering in 1997.
Served as a Fredericton city councillor from 1980-1983.
- Fellow of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineering
- President of the Association of Professional Engineers of New Brunswick.
- Founding partner of the ADI Group in 1945.
- Established Fredericton Recycling Inc. in his retirement.
- UA Case 77
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2015