Difference between revisions of "Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence"

From UNB Archives and Special Collections
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
*UNBSJ website. [[http://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/vp/history.html History of UNB Saint John]].
 
*UNBSJ website. [[http://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/vp/history.html History of UNB Saint John]].
  
<br/>© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2012
+
{{Copyright}}
[[Category:Buildings]][[Category:Residences]]
+
[[Category:Buildings]]<br/>[[Category:Residences]] [[Category: UNB Saint John]]

Latest revision as of 15:37, 23 July 2015

Building Name: Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence

Other Names: New Residence

Civic Address: 100 Tucker Park Road, Saint John

Sod Turning: July 2002

Cornerstone Laying: N/A

Opened for Use: September 2003

Official Opening: Official naming of the residence took place Fall 2006

Architect: DFS Architects

Named for: Dr. Colin B. Mackay, UNB president from 1953 to 1969.

Renovations/changes/additions: N/A

Notes: The Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence features 85 double suites, each with a shared bath and kitchenette.

Source(s):


© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014