Difference between revisions of "Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence"

From UNB Archives and Special Collections
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 26: Line 26:
 
*UNBSJ website. [[http://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/vp/history.html History of UNB Saint John]].
 
*UNBSJ website. [[http://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/vp/history.html History of UNB Saint John]].
  
<br/>© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2012
+
{{Copyright}}
[[Category:Buildings]][[Category:Residences]]
+
[[Category:Buildings]]<br/>[[Category:Residences]]

Revision as of 13:25, 13 June 2014

Building Name: Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence

Other Names: New Residence

Civic Address: 100 Tucker Park Road, Saint John

Sod Turning: July 2002

Cornerstone Laying: N/A

Opened for Use: September 2003

Official Opening: Official naming of the residence took place Fall 2006

Architect: DFS Architects

Named for: Dr. Colin B. Mackay, UNB president from 1953 to 1969.

Renovations/changes/additions: N/A

Notes: The Dr. Colin B. Mackay Residence features 85 double suites, each with a shared bath and kitchenette.

Source(s):


© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014