Annex C (Anthropology Building)
Building Name: Annex C
Other Names: Anthropology Building, Old Nursing Building, New Brunswick Veterinary Laboratory
Civic Address: 13 Macaulay Lane
Sod Turning: Unknown
Cornerstone Laying: Unknown
Opened for Use: [19-?]
Official Opening: [19-?]
Named for: Being a subsidiary building
Notes: Serving first as a veterinary lab, the building housed the Faculty of Nursing from 1958 - 1967. During the same time period the building also housed the studio of Bruno Bobak, UNB’s Artist-in-Residence. The building is now home to the Anthropology Department.
- Montague, Susan. A Pictorial History of the University of New Brunswick. University of New Brunswick, 1992, pp. 157.
- UA Case 123; Section 3; Box 1; Annex C (Anthropology Building).
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2012