Other Names: Harrison
Civic Address: 12 Macaulay Lane
Sod Turning: [ca. 1962]
Cornerstone Laying: 16 May 1962 by Dr. J.D.B. Harrison, grandson of Dr. Thomas Harrison
Opened for Use: 1962
Official Opening: 1962
Architect: Larson and Larson
Named for: Thomas Harrison, president of UNB from 1886-1906.
Plaque Inscription: Harrison House - This Residence was completed in 1962 and is named in memory of Thomas Harrison, M.A., LL.D., president of the university from 1885 to 1906.
Notes: Originally an all-male residence, Harrison is now a co-ed building. Each year since 1973 the Great Pumpkin Sacrifice has been held during Halloween.
- Plaque Inscription: University of New Brunswick Public Relations Department Photograph Collection; Series 2; Sub-series 3; File 721; Item 28.
- UA Case 122; Section 3; Harrison House.
© UNB Archives & Special Collections, 2014